7 Tricks for Saving Your Mobile Data in Android PhoneJuly 12, 2017
4 things you never knew your cell phone could doJuly 19, 2017
The use of smartphones has increased greatly, so that almost everybody in the phone will have trouble for Smartphone heating. The problem comes when most phone charging, games, 4k recording or heavy applications are used. While many times the hardware of the phone may be overheating. That is why we are going to give you some tips that can keep your phone away from the hassle of overheating. Let us know that this also increases the battery life of the phone.
- Keeping the phone with the cover all the time also causes this problem. Especially if the phone is on charging, then recharge the phone by removing the cover of the phone.
- Whenever you charge the phone, place the phone on a hard surface. Let you know that during charging, the heat goes inside the phone, which overhaul the phone.
- Many people leave their phones overnight charging. Doing this can reduce the efficiency of your phone. There have been many cases when the phone has been blasted due to over charging
- Users should never put their phones in the sunlight. Specifically the users whose phones are made of back panel plastic. This can make the phone more heat.
- Keep in mind that you should never use any other company’s charger or battery.Duplicate batteries in the phone can cause a bigger heating of the smartphone.