7 Tricks for Saving Your Mobile Data in Android PhoneJuly 12, 2017
- Use a PIN code, which must be entered before gaining access to the handset.
- Auto lock your screen. Password protection isn’t much use if you leave your phone unlocked. Set your phone to automatically lock after a short period of inactivity.
- Regularly back up your contacts, calendar and photo library to your computer or the cloud to ensure you can recover your valuable data if your phone is lost or stolen.
- Beware that buying a second hand mobile phone online or at an auction always holds risk because the phone may have been reported lost or stolen and be blacklisted. Always check the IMEI number before you buy.
- Update your software. Updates to your operating system (OS) include system vulnerability patches, so it’s important to install them.
- Avoid shopping or banking online via a public WiFi network. Limit yourself to browsing and avoid any transaction that requires private information.